Monday, April 24, 2006

elections 2006

hello. due to my lack of westlife songs last week this week will be westlife's latest album week again. 2 days 1 new song. so check back! here's westlife and diana ross - when you tell me that you love me. my sis says diana ross sounds like a duck.

okay nvm. back to my main topic.

JOKES. i read the sunday times yesterday and i really felt i had to blog abt this.

page 8, sunday times. WP line-up mixes youth and experience.


Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman, 66.

Occupation: Technical officer at Hougang Town Council

Education: Studied till Primary 6 in Pulau Brani Malay School (pulau what?)

If I had a million dollars, I would...: Give it to a charity

If I weren't a politician, I would be...: A small-time businessman, selling curry puffs.


and one wonders why the opposition arent popular? who needs them when u new PAP candidates who include an NTUC Chief, a former HDB Chief Executive, a First Class Honours in Law from King's College London, and a Master's of Law from Oxford University?

i mean seriously. primary 6? let's start preparing and fight for single seat next elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Document Title
View My Stats