Thursday, June 15, 2006

japan trip pics

before u look at my pics, I HAVE A PIECE OF GOOD NEWS.

I'VE DONE SOMETHING I SHLD HAVE DONE LONG TIME AGO.

i used another person's edulearn acct! hooray means I CAN PUT SONGS ON MY BLOG AGAIN. whoooohooo.

and the first song im gonna put is my current favourite chinese song, it's from my current favourite chinese artise, Gary Cao Ge. yes the same malaysian young singer who brought us the pro track Superwoman. i think his vocals are up there with the very best, hell i think he's the best chinese vocalist in the market now. seriously.

this song is called Qing Ren Jie Kuai Le, or happy valentine's day. there's a malay part at the beginning. interesting. the rest of the song is simply PRO. HIS VOCALS ARE DAMN FREAKING GOOD LAH ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and the song is damn freaking nice.

ENJOY it while u wait for the pics to load. how convenient rite. WHOOHOOO i am damn high. finally can host songs.

ok pics time! (in chronological order of the trip)


me and mum outside some famous temple.


KEEFE THE CAM CHRASHER, even in japan! whoohoo.


lol and AGAIN!


eh my eyes so small =(


keefe vs popeye! and the winner is............................................air in his fake biceps. p.s. keefe likes spinach too.


whooohooo CAM CRASHING ROCKS.


the closest i got to a jap girl. lol.


NOW WTF IS THIS doing in a decent store? p.s. the words say "Just try before you buy. It feels gooooooooood....." it's called a "squeeeeezable MIMI ball", suitable for age 5+ years. WTF.


me and mum at Tokyo Disneyland!


im eating Chocolate Popcorn. FREAKING NICE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Document Title
View My Stats