Tuesday, May 30, 2006

BACK from ccal camp!

WHOOOHOOO I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE CAMP.

damn i damn hyper. my head is spinning as i'm looking at the screen now. i think i'm damn freaking tired.

home sweet home man. hot bath, finally my own showering room, hot bath, and did i mention HOT BATH. whooooooohooooooo.

dinner was my first meal at home since i came back from camp!!! and it was.......................2 packets of curry maggie mee + 1 rice dumpling.

NEVER MIND IT WAS DEFINITELY better than the wtf-anyhow-every-meal-sure-got-fish food at camp.

i very tired and i'm not thinking straight so i shall leave the details to next time. basically we had alot of fun ESPECIALLY during the end of the camp. and i got pics to show it.

MORE, later:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Document Title
View My Stats