Friday, March 24, 2006

top 10 reasons to give when u're caught sleeping in class

i realised that our class is quite famous for having alot of sleepers in class. that's bad.

and i'm not one of them, of course. everyone knows keefe is a hardworking student who tries to pay pays attention at every tutorial/lecture.

nevertheless, i have come out with the top 10 ingenious excuses if u're caught sleeping.

in the meantime, enjoy this new song from westlife, it's from their latest album, Face to Face. go buy it. it's really good. they sorta remade some oldies. this song's called amazing, i think it'll be some really hot song on perfect10 soon. enjoy!

Top Ten Excuses when you're caught sleeping in class:

10) Something got into my eye.

9) They told me at the blood bank that this might happen.

8) I'm actually doing a Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan (read: sleep).

7) I'm sorry, but this is one of the seven habits of highly effective people.

6) I was just testing if the school tables were drool-resistant.

5) I was doing a specific yoga exercise to relieve school-related stress. Do you discrimate against people who practise yoga?

4) Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out the solution to Challenging Question 1a.

3) The Z Monster challenged me to a fight, and if i refused it swore to zap all my brain power.

2) I was reading my notes. It must have been parallex error, sir.

1) I spent the whole of last night trying to psych myself up for your class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Document Title
View My Stats