Tuesday, March 21, 2006

how keefe got jacked during chem test

shit chem test today was bad. i got jacked like hell.

before the test in the canteen during lunch i heard pple the words 'astatine' and 'chem test'. so i was like oooooh. interesting.

so during chem test i was at question 3 and i saw the question was 'Write the electronic configuration of A_'. when i saw the first part i didnt even read the question properly i flipped the paper over immediately to check the proton number of As cause i wanted to start work asap.

i remember thinking to myself, "wow not bad the chem teachers quite cunning want us to write electronic configuration of such a big element.."

so i was like gogogo and i started with the basics, 1s2, 2s2, 2p6, 3s2, 3p6, 3d10, 4s2, 4p6, 4d10... then i stopped. and calculated the total number of electrons so far. total so far was 46 electrons and i was like wah lao the proton number's 85 leh!

so i continued! gogogo now become f subshell already. wah then i was thinking f can take on how many electrons, and after 1 minute i realised 14. so gogogo!

1s2, 2s2, 2p6, 3s2, 3p6, 3d10, 4s2, 4p6, 4d10, 4f14, 5s2, 5p6, 5d10, 6s2, 6p5.

(not bad i actually got it correct, i just checked the formula online)

so i was like whew. since when they test us 4f subshell! interesting interesting!

then i started counting the total electrons, and i was satisfied it was 85! wheee heee then i turned the question paper back to check on part two then WAIT A MINUTE.

it was 'Find the electronic configuration of As".

ggxx. wasted like more than 5 minutes.

anyways check out this song its new this week on perfect10 and its by fort minor. it's called Where'd You Go, lovely track. i think its those kinda songs that are great for falling asleep to.

i love fort minor=)


Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone
She said somedays I feel like shit Somedays I wanna quit and just be normal for a bit I don't understand why you have to always be gone I get along but your trips always feel so long And I find myself trying to stay by the phone 'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone But I feel like an idiot, working my day around a call And when I pick up I don't have much to say, so
I want you to know its a little f*cked up that I'm stuck here waiting, at times debatin Telling you that I've had it with you and your career Me and the rest of the family here singing Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone
Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home
You know, the place you used to live Used to barbeque with burgers and ribs Used to have a little party every halloween with candy by the pile but now you only stop by every once in a while Shit I find myself just filling my time With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind I'm doing fine and I'm plannin' to keep it that way You can call me if you find that you have something to say And I'll tell you
I want you to know its a little f*cked up that I'm stuck here waiting, at times debating Telling you that I've had it with you and your career Me and the rest of the family here singing
Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home
I want you to know its a little f*cked up that I'm stuck here waiting, no longer debatin' Tired of sittin and hatin' and making these excuses For why you're not around, and feeling sorta useless It seems that one thing has been true all along You don't really know what you've got till its gone I guess I've had it with you and your career When you come back I won't be here and you can sing it
Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Where'd you go? I miss you so Seems like its been forever that you've been gone Please Come back home
Please come back home Please come back home Please come back home Please come back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Document Title
View My Stats